Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I still cannot forget you , alahai :'(

Okay , hari ni , tk ada cerita jiwang or couple story meyh .. HEE :D , Yeayy ! I have pocodot and twitter .. HEEE :D but I don't know how to use its .. :'( ... Urghhh , Ahhhh lantak lah kan .. weheeeee :D  ... 


TODAY STORY .....


Omaigad ! kenapa lah aku tak boleh nak lupa babi goreng tuh ?! Urghhh , dia tu selalu sakitkan hati aku , but why ?!!! aku kena igt dia ??? dia tu .. yekkkkkk .. jahat ... aku benci dia ... Tp ... Asal tak boleh lupa kan dia sampai skrg ? I think is in two months we break off but why I should remember him ?! Alahai , tak suka lah .. Dia tu skrg dah ada gf dah , bila tah , aku nampak dia dgn "beloved gf" dia tgh makan suap2 , ddk rapat2 , yekkk .. Meluat gila ... fikir aku jeles gila babeng aa ?! *ye kot :'( ... Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .. I hate him :p ... Okay , I'll try to forget youuu !!!! mesti boleh punya lah , Malaysia boleh , Tasya laaaaaaaaagi boleh .. GO TASYA GO ;-) ... 


MY STORY 


Oh baby there's somethings that I have to tell you , bout can't hold it in my heart .. All this pain is break in me down .... Though I found my true love , couldn't show you how I feel . I'm askin for one more chance , din't know where do you stand or what your feelings demanded from me :'( ........ I pleaded you wouldn't pass , this is a story of a true tragedy . I gave up my heart  I tried to give you all of me we've come , to the ending somehow I don't know what to do but , I don't wanna foget youuu ! I love you baby I still love you :') ... This is a sound of honestly ........... 


My heart gonna wait forever I'm still hold in on to . We were so much in love tell me how  could you forget , wish you were here with me but ....... Memories all I have left , It seems the promises that you ,  made to me were nothing ! Even though it hurts , I'll make a brand new start . Err but just before I do I gotta let you know that no girl will love you more so , baby never forget ... I'm without you , I'll always love you ... *maybe kot ..  - love story by Rain ... 


Luahan hati , blablabla .. jiwang kan aku ? ahhh lantak lah .. Do I care ? lalala .. Korang tk nak baca udah ! :p .. Yg mana baca sampai habis tuh , thank you so muchh readers , I give you this ... Sincerely from my heart :') ..



Thanks for reading ..

 
Copyright by T A S Y 0 0 0